Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My New Thing

So...after spending the last twenty two years raising children, teaching, and completing my master's, my life has come to enjoying the small things. My newest small things are these two adorable kitties. I have named the black one Rascal which explains who he is. Still playing around with names for the sweet grey kitty. I am a bit self conscious about my cat names. A friend once accused me of being non-committal and unoriginal with my pet names. My pets were Orangie and Blackie. I told my friend that my other cat was Friskey. She said I stole that from the cat food brand. I guess she was right. So now I bear the scar of lacking originality in my pet names and must spend valuable brain energy thinking of a name that is worthy of an adorable and preciously sweet grey kitty. July 9 update: I named him, Sugar.


Rascal and ???

1 comment: